Income Web

Hello guys! Yesterday as I was browsing the net I stumble upon an article that has caught my fancy. I find it interesting, so, after reading it I thought of sharing it to you guys more especially to investors in risky programs; a must read article before making a journey into a shark-infested waters of high yield programs, such as HYIPs and investment AutoSurfs or Manual Surfs. OK, here it goes…


I can see that still there are a lot of people that scream after an HYIP is closed, well, that is because they are not good investors and do not know how to act wisely.

Below is my experience since I started investing in HYIPs in 2001 and began earning a very good monthly income through investing in HYIPs and Ponzies (yes, Ponzies!). And now I tell you how.

In 2001 I first started with a mere $500 and I have now $23450 and making a nice $2000 a month with no hassle.

From the first day I started investing in HYIPs I knew that making such amounts of profit through so-called Forex trading, or other big jokes is absolutely impossible.

I have also the experience of trading at Forex. With true Forex market, only if you are a professional, you can earn around 3% to 7% a month which is excellent comparing your local banks, paying 5% a year or even less.

Now, what I did, I knew that ALL of these HYIPs would fail during a couple of weeks and months. But I figured out one thing. E.g. if a program pays 4% a day and this program lasts 40 days and I joined early then I can make something around 10% to 20% in just one month, and that exceeds the most profitable markets in the world, and I have just earned this easy money only by just a few clicks of mouse.

So if you want to be real HYIP investor and successfully make a great living this way, act like a professional, think about making a steady 15% profit each month and enter the HYIP arena.

I just wrote this message because I am really upset that some people enter this profitable world of HYIPs but fail very soon and get depressed and leave this sort of money making just due to the fact that they do not know how to invest.

The following guidelines are the result of 3.5 years experience in HYIP investing, so follow them and never panic:

1. Think about all programs, HYIPs, games as Ponzies and scams that last for a short period of time and then disappear.

2. Be very active and visit HYIP listing websites several times each day so that you notice whenever a new program launches so that you be able to join early, because if you join late, you will not get even your principal money back let alone profit.

3. Never get fooled by such things as telephone support, live chat, 24/7/365 customer support or due diligence logos. When an HYIP decides to vanish, it will.

4. I did not ever invested in programs paying 1% a day and I recommend you to not do it as well. Want to know why? As I said above in general all HYIPs and ponzies live a life of around 45 days, two months at most, and so when you join a 1% daily paying program, you have to wait 100 days to get your principal back and hope to get some profit, while when you join a program paying 5% a day, you begin receiving profit after 20 days.

5. Never spend even a dime on programs that use a free web hosting.

6. Always diversify; this means put your capital into several programs. For example if you have $1000, invest it in 15 programs so that when they start falling you have still other programs paying you.

7. Always choose HYIPs paying 2%, 3%, 4% or 5% and I recommend you to not invest in programs paying 1% daily, as explained above.

8. Never join an HYIP after 35 days it has been online that is exactly the time that the specific HYIP is gradually packing the suitcases to leave.

9. Never invest in HYIPs offering a compounding option and always invest in daily paying projects.

10. Always remind yourself that you are going to earn around 10% to 15% a month and not more, so that you invest reasonably and knowingly.

Follow my guidelines and make a great monthly income and you will be amazed at the results. Just do not get greedy and that's the key to success.


Source: http://snurl.com/9ueih

0 comments