Income Web

Golden Invest, a Scam?

Posted by Little Monster | 8:00 AM | 0 comments »

This program started on May 23, 2008 and today it’s already 66 days old. Their site info states that it has 5, 038 total accounts, but there were only 3, 811 active accounts and that includes me. A total of $430, 229.34 (and continuously growing daily) representing investments were deposited. Of this amount a total $207, 969.96 were withdrawn to pay investors/members who requested payment.

I don’t know why some people claiming they were scammed by this program. I feel sad for these people. If really that’s true they experienced such thing I’m really, really sorry for them. In HYIP world anything can happen in a short period of time that will caught you off-guard. Past performance of any of programs is no guarantee for the same or similar future performance.

As of this date, I continuously receive payment from this program. My upline and other investors which I always had contact voiced the same thing - they continuously received their payments without delay.


In my simple analysis, maybe these people invested on liberty reserve. Usually, this currency pays instantly faster that any currencies used and accepted by the program. But, for several days in the past LR website is downed as they were undergoing server maintenance. And I experienced that too as I can’t make deposit with my newly joined programs. And because they can’t withdraw their earnings for several days, so they claimed they were scammed, but were not. Now LR is back and I don’t heard cries anymore.

For me, Golden Invest is still a good program to invest with nowadays.

If anyone is still interested joining this program you may click the banner below.


Thank you for your visit.


0 comments